Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIAW

It's my first What I Ate Wednesday!  Get excited!  Today was a day of gentle, mindful eating.  Fitting, since I tried my first actual yoga lesson today!  I've been practicing for 10 years, but today was the first time I've plucked up enough courage to go to an actual studio and practice with other people.  Best twelve bucks I've ever spent.
OK.
So.
Here's what I ate:
Breakfast: buckwheat groat porridge and a banana, topped off with some lovely green tea!

mid-morning snack (second breakfast) and luncheon: nuts and raisins; carrots, peppers, and broccoli; an hard boiled egg; an orange; and an apple (I was full and forgot to eat the apple)


Dinner: some lovely homemade granola with lovely lummy soy milk!  :D

Not pictured: I may or may not have gone to Starbucks and gotten a chai tea latte (made with the tea bag not the concentrate) with soy milk and a few carob peanut clusters from Naturally Yours.  Ok.  I totally did.

No comments:

Post a Comment