Monday, August 6, 2012

Deodorant Coward

Good Monday Morning, One and All!

This week's eu-natural challenge is deodorant.  Vodka deoderant.
I've tried this one.  It actually works!  The theory behind it is that the ethyl alcohol in the vodka kills the bacteria that makes your under arms a bit... well... stinky.  I've switched to vodka over the weekends these past few weeks, and have had no problems whatsoever.  I can usually go all day, and might need a quick spritz before going out at night (if we do go out, that is).  This week, it's time to really test its worth; I'm wearing it at work.
Now, this morning I shaved my pits, so I wore regular deodorant today (vodka in an open wound stings like the dickens).  Starting tomorrow, however, I am going to attempt to ride out an entire week with natural deodorant.
Wish me luck!

Do you have any natural tips, tricks, home remedies that you use regularly?

No comments:

Post a Comment