Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Ren Fest!!!

Renaissance Festival 2012, here we come!

Every year, my family and I make a pilgrimage to the Michigan Renaissance Festival, held in Holly, MI, which is about an hour's drive from my dad's house.  Here are a few pictures from years past:

Me and Bridget, back when I was super skinny and had short hair lol

Maypole dancing - in September!

It's how we do

One of the Queen's parades 

A merry band

Sir Byron and Lady Kim
Here we have LORD  Byron and Lady Kim (Or maybe this is her Queenie outfit...)

I don't remember seeing this in person, but what a neat group!

Look at the foxy ginger!

Da whole fam-damily

As is probably painfully apparent, I pretty much live for this faire.  (Well, ok, not really...)  I am so ridiculously excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment