Thursday, October 3, 2013

5-Day Raw Challenge: Day 3

Woot woot!  Day three!  Half-way through! I'm not sure I want to stop, but I know my husband would probably contemplate divorcing me if I ate nothing but raw from now on.
Breakfast was a few bananas and two beautiful pears.
 Yum!
Had some tea on my way to work and a cup of coffee at work (for the days when I only get three hours of sleep because of my work schedule, coffee is an unfortunate necessity).
For lunch, this bounty -->
Apples, bananas, dates, almonds... mmm-mmm-MMM!

And for dinner, I had a potato and some broccoli and this gorgeousness!



It's banana apple date strudel.  Delish!  Tastes just like homemade apple pie... except a little bit messier.  Admittedly, I could only eat a couple bites before I got full, so I set it in the freezer for later.  I also made "fudge" balls.  (Fudge balls: toss dates, cocoa, and a few almonds into a blender or food-processor.  Then moosh into balls, roll in cocoa (optional) and freeze for an hour or two.)
Pretty good day; I felt maybe a little more tired, but it was my super busy day and I had only had about three hours of sleep the night before, soo....





No comments:

Post a Comment