Thursday, October 3, 2013

5-Day Raw Challenge: Day Four

Soooo close!  I've almost made it!  I think today was the first day I've actually felt it.  I was wiped-out exhausted today (despite getting plenty of sleep last night).  I know I was a little undercarbed, so that might have been the issue.  I don't know, I just was not feeling the fruit today.  But I made myself eat it.  I was a good little fruit bat: no cooked food or processed crap for me.  I can tell you, though:  that tea and toast on Saturday morning will be heaven, itself!

The breakdown:
Breakfast = two or three bananas on my way to class and some tea.  Also about half a glass of smoothie (what wouldn't fit in my to-go cup for lunch)
Lunch = smoothie (banana, pineapple, strawberry, raspberry), almonds, and apricots
Snack = two bananas
Dinner = three bananas, some dates, some apricots, and some almonds.

I'm doing ok.  Optimistic.  My body feels great, but I was just way exhausted today.  And I'm looking forward to a little more variety in my food.  Ya know, being able to eat with my husband again.  It's the little things.  I'm thinking about proposing a Mexican restaurant for a celebration on Saturday.  I never say no to colourful chips and margaritas!


No comments:

Post a Comment