Tuesday, October 1, 2013

5-Day Raw Challenge: Day Two

This morning started out GREAT with some bananas from this huge box -->
$20.00 at Wal-Mart, can you believe it!?!
I brought some bananas with me to breakfast with my mum and friend.  We had coffee at the coffee shop down the street and a lovely chat.







For lunch, a tasty fruit smoothie I blended up just before going to class.  Bananas, raspberries, blackberries, and some "tropical fruit blend" frozen fruit.  It we deeee-lish!


For dinner, the good ole' apples and pineapple with some almonds thrown in for protein.  Sippin' on tea, ending the night at work in style.






I'd say it's been a pretty good day.  My energy has remained up and I haven't been cranky or anything.  I noticed my clothes felt like they were hanging off me today (which is just fine with yours truly!), and I think I'm... *echem* ...cleaned out pretty well.
Day two: success!

No comments:

Post a Comment